joi, 18 iulie 2013

Ghost In The High School At Night - By WildStallionDHSGahanna (http://www.yourghoststories.com)

"I first want to let people know that I will not list actual names or reveal the name of my high school or where I live. Also, it is quite obvious that I am a teenager, but that is no reason to judge or deem my experience as untrue. I must begin by telling you what my English teacher saw, because my experience is similar to her's. She shared with me an experience that she had while staying late after school with her writing club members.
It was in the winter, so the darkness came quickly. She was in her classroom on the second floor packing up her things when one of her students screamed and ran into the classroom. My English teacher asked her what happened and the terrified student stated that she saw a face in one of the classroom windows down the hall. My teacher laughed and calmed her down by telling her that she most likely saw her own reflection. The student left and drove home and my teacher was alone in the building. She finished gathering her things and turned off all of the classroom lights. As she was exiting her classroom, a seven foot tall, solid black figure passed right in front of her face and drifted into the classroom. She left immediately. She saw this figure a few years before I enrolled.
I will now describe what I experienced. I was at my high school late at night because I am a part of the mock trial team and our meetings go until dark. It was after the meeting and I was waiting for one of my parents to come and pick me up. While I was waiting, a friend and I went upstairs to ask my mock trial teacher a question. After she answered it, we decided to check out my English teacher's room to see if we could see the ghost. With no luck, we decided to head downstairs. We waited by our school's side entrance for awhile. After waiting for another five minutes, I told my friend to wait there while I walked over to the main entrance to see if our parents were sitting in their cars in the parking lot by the main entrance.
We were waiting in a hall of classrooms and the hall was closed off to the lobby by a set of double doors with windows. Directly across the hall is the entrance into the boy's locker room and there is a window that looks into the street and the street lights. I was looking through the double door windows and I could see that the lobby was dimly lit by the street lights outside. I walked up to the double doors and I was a good four feet away when I stopped.
Outside the doors in the lobby, I could see a nine foot tall solid black figure floating in midair swooping back and forth fairly quickly. I could make out a head and shoulders, but other than that it did not look human. It was opaque because it blocked out the light from outside. After I saw this, I turned and sprinted back to my friend. I was terrified and out of breath and as I began to tell him what I saw, my mock trial teacher walked down the stairs and she heard me describe the entity. I left the building and waited for my parents outside.
My experience differs from my English teacher's. The entity that I saw was on the first floor, was much taller, and I was able to make out human features. Tell me what you think of this."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu