vineri, 19 iulie 2013

3 A.M. - by Ruliak (http://www.everythingscary.com/)

"As I sit twitching due to all I've seen, I look up and saw what caused it......... 

I woke up gasping for air. I just had a dream but I can't remember what it was. I shake off the disturbed feeling I had and I look at my clock, it's 3 am. I've never been afraid of the dark but tonight something wasn't right. I felt someone was watching me. 

I live in a two story house with many 
mirrors. My dad set them up so that if you stand in certain spots, you can't be seen but you can view the entire room. 

I have an acute sense of hearing. For example, I can hear my cat jump off the couch in the living room while I'm in my room on the second floor. I always have a sort of "spidy sense" when things aren't right. 

I had that feeling now. The phone started ringing. I mindlessly got up to answer it. As I picked it up all I heard was a breathing at the same rhythm as mine. I hung up. All the lights were off. I could've sworn I left the living room light on. I go downstairs to turn on the light. 

The back door was wide open and now so are my eyes. I jump over the furniture to avoid the usual path and shut it quickly. I thought, "This won't make much difference at this point..." I guess it was reflex. 

It was pitch black so I let my ears adjust after hearing my heart in them. I touch the walls to guide myself to the kitchen. I grab the biggest knife out of the sink and get ready to attack. The water seemed thicker. I try to control the sense, the fear I 
have. I then hear a steady *drip drip* coming from the sink. I reach up to turn off the faucet to find it was already completely off. I grope for a light switch and flip it on. I hold my terror as I saw what caused the dripping. 

My cat was strung up by a noose above the sink, cut in a straight line from the neck down. The blood had filled the sink and the steady *drip drip* was the blood dripping from the tail. My hand and the knife were covered in blood. 

There was something written on the counter in my cats blood, " See with your ears, not with your eyes. Or you are in for a real surprise". Just then the power went out. As my eyes adjusted I strained my ears for any sound. 

A loud BOOM came from the back door and I jumped and hit the fridge. The boom kept happening but grew quieter and quieter until it was practically 
unnoticeable. I felt along the wall for the closet door, I opened it and grabbed my baseball bat. I walked with it in front of me to the back door. 

As I opened it I couldn't help but scream a little. My dad was hanging with an internet cable tied around his neck. It was connected somewhere in his room and he was outside the window. As he spun I saw another note. It was nailed into his heart. 

It read, "One in this house down, two to go. You are last so enjoy the show". I then heard an evil, high 
pitched, down right disturbing, laugh. It came from all directions. 

I again strained my ears and heard foot steps from the top floor stepping 
quickly but covering little ground, like a loud taunting tiptoe. 

I ignored it and went to check the circuit box. When I opened it there was a note "The lights are off for a reason turn them on if you please. 
But I promise the sights will bring 
you to your knees." 

I ripped off the note and flipped the switch. The same voice that laughed yelled, "I warned you!" In a childish way. I walked back in through the back door and immediately turned on the light. 

I fell down to my knees. Ten people I didn't even know were strung up in different ways all around the room. Some by their necks, others by their toes, a few even by their hair. All had their eyes dug out and open gaping mouths. All were hanging about a foot above my height. 

I was crying but I got back up. I was determined to destroy this madman. As I walked to the stairs, staring at all the bodies, I heard a sound like something was dropped down the stairs. 

It was a blood covered arm. I heard the sound again, this time a leg. Then an arm, then a leg, and finally a head. It was my Mom's. I backed into one of the 
corners and looked at the mirrors. All the mirrors were blocked by bodies and all of them turned to stare at me. 

I broke down and started crying and twitching. As I sit twitching due to all I've seen I look up and saw what caused it. I looked up at the only viewable mirror and saw the man, the beast that caused this. It was me. 

My dream rushed back to me. I was a serial murderer on the loose. I murdered house by house. I killed each living thing in each house as brutally as I could, taunting them before I killed them. I was attacking my next victim when I woke up. 

In the mirror I saw myself covered in blood standing with a wicked smile on 
my face. Then in my own crazed tone of voice I said, "Told you, you were last," and then I slit my own throat, smiling and twitching as all color left my body. 

The outsides of my vision began to darken as I heard a demonic voice say, <Welcome home!>"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu