sâmbătă, 20 iulie 2013

Demonic Presence - by letmebeinvisible (http://www.yourghoststories.com/)

"Feelings of something watching me have been happening since I can remember. But this is the first time anything has ever harmed me. I have lived in this house since I was born, and my sister and I have always gotten weird feelings in my room. When we were younger, we kept all the toys in my room, and we would play in hers. We would walk to my room to get the toys and get strange feelings, and run back to her room. I always thought that was just our imagination.
But on Sunday night, I knew it wasn't just my mind. It was late, and I couldn't sleep. I don't remember falling asleep, but when I woke up, I had three, thin scratches. They are impossible to be human, as they are too close together, and too thin. They almost look like they came from a cat. This would be normal if there was some animal in the house, but we do not own any pets. I have heard that three scratches mean a demonic presence. I don't know what to do.
I've told my parents my concern, but they just dismiss me, and tell me I'm crazy. When I have friends over, almost every one of them a while after they leave tell me that my room gives them weird feelings. I know there is something there, and I can't do anything about it. I've asked my parents if I could burn sage/splash holy water in my room and they always say no. I've done research about this, and everything I've seen says that it is a demonic presence. I've looked at pictures of demonic scratches from actual cases dealing with demons, and they all look exactly like mine.
I'm scared to go back into that house. I've always had weird feeling about that house, but now I have proof. I have even head growls and demonic voices and I am scared. I know there is something in that house, and I know it is trying to harm me. "

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu