sâmbătă, 20 iulie 2013

Could My Child Be Seeing Something - by Garrettsmom09 (http://www.yourghoststories.com/)

"I am confused as to the experiences that my almost 4 year old son has had. It is not all the time that he has seen spirits, in fact it has only been twice that I can recall. Let me start from the beginning.
Last summer I had purchased a sprinkler for my son to play in on hot days. At this time he was almost 3yrs old. By chance while playing he ran through an ant hill and received numerous bites. He did not appear to be having a reaction that required immediate attention that day. The next day we monitored him and when he appeared to have no reaction we sent him to preschool. When I arrived to retrieve him I noticed he began to have an adverse reaction. I made the decision to take him to the local emergency room. Because I did not want to be alone I asked my mom to go with me since my husband was at work at the time.
When we arrived to the emergency room, I scanned the room to see how many people were waiting. At that time there weren't many people and he appeared to be the only child. When the triage nurse called us back to do an assessment, his blood pressure and temperature were taken, all were normal. My son looked at me and said mom "do you see that little boy." I responded "what little boy?" He said " right there he is crying for his mommy and daddy." I asked the nurse if were there any children in the other room which she responded no. I asked my son to show me where he was seeing this little boy. He got down out of my lap and walked towards a corner of the room and pointed and said "right there mom you see him." I unfortunately did not see the child my son was talking about.
I asked the nurse if all of his vitals were normal or if he could be seeing things as a part of the reaction. She replied "no but where he was pointing was part of the old ER, we recently completed remodeling." This was creepy to both my mother and myself as well as my husband once I told him.
We never really mentioned it again, nor did we question it. We just figured that he has always been a very sensitive child in regards to peoples feelings, and it could be possible he saw something because of the environment we were in and all of the things that have happened over the years in that emergency room.
I have not thought much about that night until yesterday. I recently informed him that he would be meeting one of my sisters, that he has not known. I had reached out to her after hearing of her cousin's passing. Mind you the only time I spoke to her or anyone about what she was dealing with was while I was not in the presence of my child meaning he was at preschool. Ironically around 8 pm severe storms moved into our area, and as usual my now 3 year old is running around the house crazy with the dogs. I decided to take his picture and told him I was sending it to his grandmother and his aunts. He immediately said and Ginger. I told him yes and Ginger if he wanted. He said Ginger is sad. I looked at him and asked why would she be sad about me sending a picture, that she would be really happy. He said "no Ginger is sad." I said why is Ginger sad son. He said because "Dillon lost Aunt Ginger." This is my sister's cousin's name that pasted last week in a dirt bike accident.
I asked him how he knew that name. He responded "I don't know I just do." I asked him did he know what Dillon looked like, he said yes he has yellow hair. Please keep in mind this has not been discussed around him period. I saved several pictures of my friends from facebook to my phone. I asked my son if I showed him a picture would he know if it was Dillon. He said yes. I showed him a series of 5 pictures. When I got to the last picture. He said "Yep mom that's Dillon right there." I asked my son how did he know who that was? I know for a fact that he has never been around this person ever. I asked him where he saw Dillon. He told me that he "saw him at church at Mothers Day Out Today." I knew this couldn't be because he was being buried while he was at Mothers Day Out. I asked him where at Mothers Day out did he see Dillon. He told me "when we were on the water slide." At this point I did not further question him on Dillon I did not want him to think he had done something wrong.
Is this even possible? I have re-traced my steps from last week and when I talked on the phone around my son. I know he had absolutely no exposure to the subject or name.
I immediately called my mom to discuss this with her. She let me know that she started to tell me something about my grandmother on my biological fathers side when my son said he saw a little boy last year at the hospital but did not want me to freak out. She told me that my cousins had told her about other family members thinking my grand mother was crazy because she claimed to see spirits. So when she went to live in Savannah they did not tell her that their house was a funeral home prior to them purchasing it. In the middle of the night they woke to her standing in their room with her suite case. She insisted on them taking her to a hotel. She told them she knew she was staying in a house that used to be a funeral home and they had her staying in the room where bodies were embalmed.
Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Is it possible that he could have a gift. I have always considered him a very sensitive baby. He has always been attuned to feelings of others, even when he has no idea if something is wrong. Not that it is a curse, by any stretch of the means I just want to know is this a fluke or something that can be explained away. I am just confused."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu