joi, 18 iulie 2013

Jack the Ripper Ghost Story - by windtalker (http://www.wirenot.net/)

"When i was a child, my nan told me stories about jack the ripper, she even believed that he ran through her back garden , in the east end.

i carried jack the ripper subconsciously with me all my life. eveynow and then he would surface in my consciousmind , i would watch films about him thinking how terrified i was of this man dressed in a blackcloak, and top hat, 

later on in life about 6 years ago , i had a spiritual awkening after i tried to kill myself.

i had  a bad life and wanted to end it , one night i tried. i pulled upto an empty carpark in a work van , and tried to stabb myself with a screw driver.
something that night stopped me , i remmeber pushing that screwdriver as hard as i could but it was though an unseen force stopped me.

after that i had a spiritual awkening , my life tunred completly , i hadgone fromsleeping in my car to having a roof over my head at my mums , i started to make contact with ,spirits , angels ,spirit guides and earth bound spirits.

i joined a psychic development circle, where i learned how to communicate with the dead, there i also learnt about past lives and why i went through such a hard life,
one day i did a tarrot reading , it said that you are going to have a shock , but dont worry about it , the message felt real, so a few weeks later i was sitting quietly and i started to reflect on the message , then a strong clairvoyant image came into my mind , it was an image from the jack the ripper film where the ripper was looking in to mary kellys room.

the image was clear as day , then a voice inside me said , thats you , i nearly threw up i felt a shcok go into my solar plexus , and i felt like i wanted to die .

i ran out the house to get some air , and did not know what to think i knew it was true i was the reincarantion of the ripper, then allthese images started toflash before my eyes, i started to see why i never realy stopped thinking about the ripper through out my life.
my subconscious mind was throwing up the image ofthe ripper througout mylife telling me about myself , that i was not consciously aware of .

as my psychci powers grew, i started to have contact with the spirit ofthe ripper and the spirits of the girls . each of the girls came back to haunt me and taunt me as part of a karmic repayment for what i done.

THE REAL GHOST PART

one night i was sitting on the sofa, and all 5 prostitues from the jack the ripper along with another male victim walked through my living room wall,and started yelling abuse at me .
i crapped myself , and ran to the policestation , i dont know why , maybe they would send a swat team round like that would do any good .

on the way to the cop shop, i was followed by two shadows making strange noises, i spoke on the phone to the cops asking for help ,and although the policman was spiritualy aware himself and believed me , he said they dont have aservice for what i need.

the shadows hounded me all night around the streets of hastings ,i tried to seek refuge my standing near church doors, but they scratched at the doors, i lent up against a fence over alarge drop and i could hear the shadows saying throw him over.

i was so scared. i went to a garage and asked two cops in the garage to help me get my coat from the house, they said have you had a bust up with the misses, i said i wish ,no i was chased outmy house by dead people ,

they said they could not help, then i walked off and they had a change of heart they came to my house to get my coat , they stood at the door whilts i went in but they would not follow ,i knew the w.p.c was sensing something, but she would not enter, 

asi entered the living room they were still there, shouting at me a room full of ghosts , i grabbed my coat and the hairs on my neck shot up like an angry dog in a fight .

i went out thanks the cops for there support and sat on the bench outside my house, i looked at the window asd saw them ghosts in my bedroom , i said to myself keep the fucking flat ill live in the park.

eventualy i gave in let them haunt me i was too cold and tired to sit on a bench all night , i went back in expecting to getmobbed by the dead but they had gone .

after that night i was attacked again , this time i was awoken to find , one of the victims standing over my bed screaming at me , whilst i could hear the other victims screaming kill him kill him . they wanted my blood for killing them 120 years earlier in whitechapel.

many other ghosts came to tell me off from other lives, it was all part of aclearing of my soul that took 6 long years and still isent finished my soul was black and now i can see why no one liked me all my life, the angels have healed me tremendously making me a cheeky happy soul again, there wasnothing theangels could do , about the huantings it was karmic law i just had to go through it.

angels can protect you against any being , except when you owe karma .
my spirit guides and the spirits of the dead came backl to tell me the truth about the ripper killings and to the true events, it shocked even my as to how and why the killer was never caught , maybe one day the spriit world will let me tell the world but untill then i just have to keep healing."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu