sâmbătă, 20 iulie 2013

The Ghostly Meow - by BattleScars (http://www.yourghoststories.com/)

"When I was younger, I lived with my grandparents in a small house. Every afternoon, I would be helping my Nanna peel vegetables or help with making the dinner or afternoon snacks. The kitchen was really tiny, and there was a window to look through into the dining room. Around 4:30 in the afternoon, I would always hear a soft meowing coming from the open window. It sounded like a kitten looking for attention.
I would tell my Nanna that the cat is crying and meowing. My Nanna is deaf herself. The other 4 cats we had would be yowling and hissing in the area. So my Nanna always put all the cats outside and let me pour milk onto a saucer. So I did, we would eat dinner and then I come back, all the milk is gone. It was a regular thing, I asked my Nanna if she knew who it was, or anything like that, she would have no idea.
But the weird thing is that when I am sleeping I had a dream of a black and white cat with a pink collar sitting on the table in the window, but in my dream the cat is a full grown cat. I asked my Nanna and she had no cats that were black and white. She thinks black and white cats are bad luck...
All my other cousins can hear it as well, I'm not the only one that can hear it. Now I live in Australia, and I'm 18. It's still there, and my cousins have named it Mews. Why do the other cats react so much when Mews appears? Also I'm also wondering why Mews comes in around 4:30. My little cousin who is 2 always tells my Nanna that Mews is crying."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu