sâmbătă, 20 iulie 2013

The Squalling Child Ghost - by d2424 (http://www.yourghoststories.com/)

"One day I was laying on my couch for some much needed rest, when my daughter was visiting my mom in PA and my husband was at work. I thought I would lay down and take a nap. It was around lunch time I fell to sleep. I was sleeping for maybe an hour or two when I was awoken by a child. It was a girl, and like I said my daughter wasn't home.
Anyway, she would always run through the house and squall at the top of her lungs. When I was awoken by the child running through the house squalling, I jumped up really quick. Not even thinking bout my daughter wasn't there, I ran straight to her room. When I got there I thought, what am I doing she is in another state five hours away.
When my husband came home I told him about the little girl running and squalling. He asked was me if I was sure. I said of course. I told him I couldn't imagine it because it was so real. He said that he had experienced the same thing before and he never said nothing. I asked him why he didn't tell me bout it. He said because he thought it would scare me. It didn't scare me, though it startled me pretty good.
I had this happen to me like several times. I still would like to know if it was a child or something else trying to get my attention. It only happened when she was out of state at my mom's that I would hear the child running and squalling at the top of its lungs.
This is one of many experiences that I had in the same place. I am not sure if it was the apartment or what, but we moved to our new house and I still have different experiences.
In our new house I hear footsteps when I am the only one home. I will write any other one about this house."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu