joi, 18 iulie 2013

Find Me - From: Aaron Coller

"This happened when I was about 9. My father and I were going to my grandmas house for thanksgiving. It was a cold October day. My Grandpa told me that if i saw anything strange in his house just ignore it. I didnt know what he meant by that but he seemed pretty serious. It was a very quiet supper. Soon after that Grandpa went to bed and Grandma went along shortly after. Dad told me I should probably do the same. I hesitated when he told me that. I only did because of the guest bedroom. The guest bedroom was always so quiet. I always hid under the covers when I saw a shadow. I tried to get out of sleeping in there but he wouldnt let me sleep anywhere else. This was the longest night in the guest bedroom. 2 hours into the night I was awakened by a faint deepened voice. “Pleaaase” It said “Help” I sat up in my bed. The bedroom door was wide open. It sounded like my dad. I got up and went down the hallway. “Dad?” I called out. I looked at the fire place and there was a man inside it! I stepped back. He reached out for me. Suddenly the fire place lit up and the gate closed shut! The man screamed in excruciating pain! I stumbled back and covered my ears and closed my eyes. The room went silent. There was nothing in the fire place. No fire. No man. Ever since then, I have never spent the night at my grandparents ever again."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu