sâmbătă, 20 iulie 2013

House Of Ghost - by d2424 (http://www.yourghoststories.com/)

"When we moved into our new house in 2007. It was the second night in the house. My daughter was seven years old at the time and she woke up screaming. She never did that before and I went to check and see what was wrong. She said, "Mommy, there is a man in my room." I asked her what she was talking about. She explained that there was a black man in her room. I am guessing it was a shadow person, so I took her back in to her bedroom and looked in the closet and under the bed. I told her that there was nothing there and I showed her. After that she had fell back to sleep without incident.
A few nights later the same thing. She woke up and said she heard someone talking in her room. But this time when I went to check on her from her screaming, I went down the steps and when I hit the landing, I was pushed and landed five feet from where her room is. Needless to say, it hurt like crazy. But like the mother I am, I proceeded to her room. "Just like a mother bear, if you mess with her cubs she will attack." That is how I felt. Like someone or something is messing with my daughter and I was mad.
Then I had my second experience in the house. I was washing dishes one night. Everyone (when I say everyone, I mean my husband and daughter) was in bed. As I was standing at the sink I heard a man's voice, I thought was my husband, say "Deb" so I walked to steps and asked what he wanted. By the time I got to the step, I heard him snoring. By this time I knew something was in my house and it was really startling, considering it sounded like my husband.
My third experience was in the same year. I was on the computer, it was an older one with the big bulky monitors. I was looking at the screen and behind me I saw the man my daughter had seen in her room. It looked so real that I actually turned a round to see if someone was standing behind me, but there was no one there.
When you are by yourself in my house you can hear footsteps and voices, which is kind of startling knowing you are the only one home. I tried researching the house and the property but I can't find anything on the computer concerning the history of the house. I even tried to look up old Indian burial grounds and didn't find anything."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu