joi, 18 iulie 2013

Dream A Little Dream Of Him - Personal Experience by Nicole


Dream A Little Dream Of Him
Most people out there have that one recurring dream/nightmare that never leaves us. There is nothing uncommon about that. But for as long as I can remember, I have had this one about a man who stood in the corner of my bedroom watching me as I lay in bed. I say man but it’s actually just more of a figure, really. Nothing ever happens, he just stands and stares, and over time I’ve become sort of used to it and it doesn’t really scare me anymore.

"Most people out there have that one recurring dream/nightmare that never leaves us. There is nothing uncommon about that. But for as long as I can remember, I have had this one about a man who stood in the corner of my bedroom watching me as I lay in bed. I say man but it’s actually just more of a figure, really. Nothing ever happens, he just stands and stares, and over time I’ve become sort of used to it and it doesn’t really scare me anymore.
When I moved to university, I met my boyfriend. It became serious and we shared a bed most nights. One morning I awoke to my boyfriend staring at me. When I asked him why he was staring he responded with something along the lines of ‘What the hell was that?’ When I asked him what he meant he went on the explain that just a few moments ago I had been, what seemed to him as completely awake, and telling him over and over and over that there was someone in the corner of the room. He then said that I took the laptop out of the drawer as though I was going to use it but fell back to sleep leaving the laptop on my chest. I had no memory of any of this and just assumed that I had been having my recurring dream again but was sleep talking too.
About a week later I was with my Mum and sister at a theme park (ironically in line for a ghost train) and mentioned this event and the recurring dream to her. My mum looked creeped out yet kind of amused at the same time. She said that it was really weird because one of the reasons we moved out of my old house was because when she used to feed me in my high chair as a toddler, she would always see a figure out the corner of her eye just standing there, staring at us both. I have no idea what the connection is, if any, between these strange lurking figures. But to this day, I continue to have the dream."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu